Trims and Prices
The 2016 Nissan 370Z is available in six powerful trims:
- 2016 Nissan 370Z – $29,990 MSRP
- 2016 Nissan 370Z Sport – $33,570 MSRP
- 2016 Nissan 370Z Sport Tech – $29,990 MSRP
- 2016 Nissan 370Z Touring – $37,970 MSRP
- 2016 Nissan 370Z NISMO – $41,990 MSRP
- 2016 Nissan 370Z NISMO Tech – $45,490 MSRP
In addition to an instantly recognizable profile, the 2016 Nissan 370Z sports some exterior appointments guaranteed to make other drivers envious:
- Aluminum Alloy Wheels – The new 370Z comes standard with 18-inch black-finish aluminum alloy wheels, which can be upgraded to 19-inch forged alloy wheels by Rays for extra style points.
- Superior Visibility – Nissan has equipped every trim level with high-intensity discharge bi-functional Xenon headlights and LED taillights, as well as daytime running lights for superior visibility and functionality.
- NISMO Appointments – Buyers opting for the NISMO trim enjoy a unique front and rear fascia, a rear spoiler, as well as front and side sills for improved aerodynamics.
The 2016 Nissan 370Z is equipped with a sport-tuned engine at every trim level, but specific trims feature enhancements that boost performance ratings:
- Nissan 370Z – The base engine is a 3.7L V6 aluminum alloy engine that generates 332 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque when paired with a 6-speed manual transmission, but it can also be upgraded to a 7-speed automatic drivetrain.
- Nissan 370Z NISMO – The NISMO and NISMO Tech trims offer a slightly more advanced system engineered around the 3.7L V6 engine. Each model features a NISMO-tuned dual exhaust with H-pipe configuration that produces 350 hp and 276 lb-ft of torque.
Interior Design and Features
This popular, two-seat coupe offers plenty of leg room for even taller drivers and clearly demonstrates Nissan’s commitment to innovation with class-leading features and appointments:
- Luxuriant Seating – Standard 8-way adjustable driver and 4-way adjustable passenger seats offer superior comfort and can be upgraded to heated leather sport seats that provide a one-of-a-kind driving experience.
- Standard Technology – Every new 370Z comes equipped with standard Bluetooth handsfree smartphone connectivity and Nissan Intelligent Key with remote window operation. Drivers can also opt for the Nissan HomeLink system and NavTraffic system for additional convenience.
- Upscale Audio – The available Bose 8-speaker audio system allows drivers to connect their personal audio device to the stereo or stream music directly from a compatible smartphone for instant access to your favorite tunes or music apps.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The 2016 Nissan 370Z is a powerful sports coupe that also offers drivers advanced safety systems that put it toward the front of the pack for drivability and security:
- Standard Suite of Airbags – Every 370Z features Nissan’s advanced airbag system, which includes dual stage supplemental front airbags with seatbelt and occupant classification sensors, as well as side-impact and roof-mounted supplemental airbags for superior protection.
- Active Head Restrains – To minimize neck and head strain in the event of a rear-end collision, the 370Z comes equipped with active head restraints that provide the right amount of support in the event of a collision.
- Traction Control – To make the 370Z perform well in all driving conditions, each is equipped with vehicle dynamic control with traction control, which provides balanced torque to each wheel to prevent spinouts or skidding.
2016 Nissan 370Z Reviews
Considering our enthusiasm, we thought we would let the experts weigh in on what they think about the 2016 Nissan 370Z. As you might suspect, it’s easy to understand their admiration:
- Auto Trader – “Enthusiasts will consider the rear-wheel-drive […] Nissan 370Z a pure sports car, defined by a robust engine, laser-precise steering, track-caliber agility and a race-inspired 2-passenger cockpit.”
- Autoblog – “The 3.7-liter V6 engine remains one of the gems of the auto industry: quick to rev, gutsy torque curve, and a bit more power than the standard car.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “The 2016 Nissan 370Z now has available active noise-cancellation technology, which helps quiet the interior without adding heavy sound-deadening materials. That fits in with the upscale materials and quality feel of the 370Z.”
- CNET – “Nissan makes a very good navigation and entertainment system that is available for the 370Z. The optional system stores maps on a hard drive, reacts quickly, and shows traffic information, with the option to dynamically route around problems.”
Experience the 2016 Nissan 370z at Andy Mohr Nissan
The 2016 Nissan 370Z is powerful, nimble, attractive, and available to Indianapolis drivers at Andy Mohr Nissan. Schedule your test drive by calling (877) 930-0579, or visit our showroom at 4302 Lafayette Road in Indianapolis today.