2017 Nissan Altima 2.5 S
Get it now Starting at $189/month
2017 Nissan Altima
If you're in the market for a comfortable, responsive, well-equipped midsized sedan, the 2017 Nissan Altima might be just the thing. The Altima offers Indianapolis shoppers access to two impressive engines, a long list of interior options, and NASA-inspired seating that will take your commute to a whole new level. Explore all the dynamic Altima has to offer, then stop in to Andy Mohr Nissan to see how well it fits into your life.Find Your New Altima Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
Drivers can choose from eight well-equipped Nissan Altima trim levels for their daily drive:
- 2017 Nissan Altima 2.5: Starting at $189/month MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Altima 2.5 S: Starting at $22,900 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Altima 2.5 SR: Starting at $24,470 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Altima 2.5 SR Midnight Edition: Starting at $25,460 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV: Starting at $25,460 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL:Starting at $28,570 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR: Starting at $27,990 MSRP
- 2017 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL: Starting at $32,690 MSRP
The sleek exterior of the 2017 Nissan Altima offers many head-turning design options like LED and automatic lighting, chrome exhaust finishers, tinted glass, and a rear spoiler to give it a custom look without the aftermarket expense. Drivers can also take advantage of practical options like the power sliding glass moonroof with one-touch open and close, heated exterior mirrors with integrated turn signals, active grill shutters, and alloy wheels to build the perfect Altima for their busy lifestyle.
The Nissan Altima can be powered by one of two capable, efficient motors:
- 2.5L: The base 2.5L 4-cylinder engine and Xtronic CVT automatic transmission generates 179 hp and 177 lb.-ft. of torque while delivering up to 39 mpg/highway and 27 mpg/city fuel efficiency in government testing.
- 3.5L: The available 3.5L V6 engine and Xtronic Continuously Variable Automatic Transmission produces 270 hp and 251 lb.-ft. of peak torque and offered 32 mpg/highway and 22 mpg/city fuel efficiency in EPA testing.
Inside, the Altima offers drivers standard amenities like cruise, power windows and doors, and an advanced driver assist display, as well as a long list of impressive options to make every drive the best yet:
- Infotainment: Drivers can connect their compatible smartphone for access to music, media, maps, and other content right on the vehicle's in-dash display screen.
- Navigation: The optional navigation system with voice activation gives drivers directions to any location without taking their hands off the wheel.
- Hands-Free Convenience: The multifunction steering wheel provides access to hands-free calling and intuitive audio controls and, on selected trims, can be heated for comfort as well.
- Bose Sound: An available 9-speaker Bose performance audio system provides drivers with a concert-quality listening experience from any source.
- Driver Comfort: Options such as heated leather seats, adjustable lumbar support, dual-zone automatic climate control, and more ensure and comfortable ride even when traffic is a challenge.
Advanced Safety Technologies
In addition to superior design that includes the extensive use of high-strength steel and pipe-style steel door guard beams, the Altima delivers a suite of advanced equipment designed to protect cabin occupants from harm:
- Advanced Airbags: Dual-stage front airbags, seat-mounted side-impact airbags, and roof-mounted curtain side-impact airbags with rollover sensor ensure that even during a violent collision those inside the car are protected.
- Traction Control: The advanced vehicle dynamic control and traction control systems provide drivers with the power they need to keep the Altima under control even during emergency maneuvers.
- Driver Assist: Blind Spot Warning, Predictive Forward Collision Warning, and Forward Emergency Braking help drivers to keep track of the vehicles surrounding them, making it easier to avoid accidental collisions.
- Rearview Camera: An optional rearview camera system allows drivers to see the area directly behind the vehicle, making it possible to avoid obstacles. The system can be enhanced with features like Rear Cross Traffic Alert for even better security.
2017 Nissan Altima Reviews
The critics love the 2017 Nissan Altima, and they aren't afraid to say so:
- Car and Driver: "Overall, the Altima is a capable sedan with a decent options list and a roomy, comfortable cabin."
- Edmunds: "The 2017 Nissan Altima has powerful engines, great fuel economy, and distinctive styling."
- The Car Connection: "The Altima's interior is capacious and high-grade models feel almost luxurious inside."
- U.S. News: "The available 270-horsepower 3.5-liter V6 engine, however, provides spirited acceleration, getting the car up to highway and passing speeds with ease."
Delight in the Powerful, Affordable 2017 Nissan Altima at Your Leading Indianapolis Nissan Showroom
Schedule a test-drive of the 2017 Nissan Altima and elevate your Indianapolis commute. Contact Andy Mohr Nissan at 855-735-8717 or visit our showroom at 4302 Lafayette Rd, Indianapolis, IN today.Contact Us